Entrepreneurial University Cards.
The Entrepreneurial University Cards consist of 15 cards presenting the 15 ACEEU accreditation standards. Each card details the definition of the standard in combination with guiding questions and reference examples to support interactive discussions on the key aspects of an entrepreneurial university. The top-left icons and main color of the cards indicate the dimension to which the standard belongs.
How to use it?
Optimally, the Entrepreneurial University Cards are used in combination with the Entrepreneurial University Canvas.
- Set your objective (e.g. current state of own university, future state of own university, competitor analysis, best practice analysis)
- Select a card and read the definition of the standard on the front side of the card. Discuss different interpretations, if applicable, in the group
- Turn around the card and use the guiding questions to start the discussion and analysis of the standard
- Write down the main findings. Use the Entrepreneurial University Canvas to visualise the key results
- Use the example given on the card, and further examples on the web page (see QR code), to get insights into how other universities address the standard
- Continue with the cards according to your objective
Download / Order
Order cards in English and Spanish